Friday 15 November 2013

Nito lands on Youtube

Nito lands on Youtube

Hello guys, I opened my own channel on Youtube and I put one of my songs accompanied by a digital visual effect, it is Introduction-the Second Dawn Album A wooden stake for two silver bullets.
It’s nothing special, the song you already know, but it serves to show my web presence and put off any friends on this site. Soon I will add real video with my pieces. Then, yes, it will be fun!
I remind you, in fact, that The Second Dawn is the oldest song in the repertoire of Nito and was born in imitation of a song by Peter Gabriel in the album The Passion, of which I have been in love for years and years!
Pay a visit too! See you soon!

.
Nito Ferri

.
Nito sbarca su Youtube
.
Ciao ragazzi, ho aperto un mio canale su Youtube e ho immesso uno dei miei brani accompagnato da un effetto grafico digitale; si tratta di Introduction –the Second Dawn dell’album Un paletto di frassino per due pallottole d’argento.
Non è nulla di speciale, il brano lo conoscete già, ma serve a mostrare la mia presenza sul web e rimandare eventuali amici su questo sito. Presto aggiungerò veri e propri video con i miei pezzi. Allora sì che ci sarà da divertirsi!
Vi ricordo, infatti, che The Second Dawn è il brano più vecchio del repertorio di Nito ed è nato su imitazione di una canzone di Peter Gabriel, nell’album The Passion, di cui sono stato innamorato per anni e anni!
Fate un salto anche voi! A presto!
Nito Ferri
This entry was posted in Magic News. Bookmark the permalinkPost a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL. Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment